Let Me Show You A Few Things (Suit & Tie Preview)

Justin Timberlake returns from a long hiatus with his new single "Suit & Tie" featuring Jay. I admit when I first heard that JT was back I was excited, but when I heard the intro to the new track I was a little underwhelmed. However, those who make it through the first 40 seconds or so are in for a treat when they hear JT's trademark falsetto. After that point the song becomes infectious; you'll find yourself singing "Let me show you a few things," for the rest of the day. The beat is layered and boarders on being self indulgent, but doesn't detract from JT's greatness on the track. The Jay first at the end of the track is basically brag rap, and the beat breakdown is great. This track won't be for all, but it bodes well for JT's upcoming album. Listen below, and let me know what you think:

Comments

Popular Posts