OFWGKTA

Tyler the Creator and Hodgy Beats of Odd Future were on Jimmy Fallon last night. They performed their song "Sandwiches". I never thought they would be on tv anytime soon. If I had to describe them I would say they are a mix of Wu Tang and Lil B. It's not the best comparison, but that's the only one that comes to mind. Their sound is very gritty and at times the best word to describe them is bizarre. Despite their strangeness and cult like image, these guys are one of the most interesting and entertaining upcoming groups out. Their energy on stage during the performance was crazy. I can't say that I'm a fan because I haven't listened to enough of their music, but I'm intrigued with them so far. Btw, a group that gets Mos Def to shout swag definitely earns points in my book. Check out the performance below. 

SWAG

Comments